As a result of the USA PATRIOT Act and the industry's on-going role and interest in combating money laundering and terrorist financing, there has been an increasing emphasis to strengthen measures to prevent, detect, and prosecute those involved with money laundering and the financing of terrorism as well as to strengthen the provisions put into place by the Money Laundering Control Act of 1986. There has been particular focus on internal controls needed to identify money laundering and terrorist financing activities.
To help banks efficiently and accurately manage the BSA, AML and ATF functions, the ABA is pleased to offer its endorsement of GlobalVision Systems’ PATRIOT OFFICER®. PATRIOT OFFICER, an advanced and powerful Adaptive Intelligent BSA/AML/ATF system, uses Dynamic Multidimensional Risk-Weighted Suspicious Activities DetectorTM (U. S. Patent Pending) to effectively automate the BSA/AML/ATF workflow by monitoring, screening, detecting, alerting, investigating and analyzing suspicious activities of all transactions across all product lines in financial institutions of all sizes with high resolution and accuracy. Thousands of compliance professionals are using the PATRIOT Officer to comply with the escalating stringent US regulatory requirements with peace of mind.
The PATRIOT OFFICER loads a bank’s transactional data and customer information data into a database. With a fully integrated dynamic and adaptive multidimensional intelligent engine, the PATRIOT OFFICER detects suspicious activities and empowers financial institutions of all sizes to effectively comply with the risk-based policy, procedure and process as required by the BSA/AML Examination Manual published by FFIEC. The PATRIOT OFFICER dynamically transforms the complex risks through risk modeling so that risk-based algorithms can be used to analyze and investigate suspicious activities effectively and efficiently. The PATRIOT OFFICER offers financial institutions risk-based intelligence and algorithms, and high degree of precision in slicing data, leading to more accurately alerting and identifying suspicious activity with the highest degree of accuracy and efficiency.
Designed for financial institutions of all sizes with high scalability, PATRIOT Officer is available via license and hosted ASP arrangements.
- The BSA/AML/ATF/OFAC solution used by thousands of compliance professionals.
- Extremely scalable for banks of all sizes, fostering growth and expansion with no limitations.
- Empowers financial institutions to establish risk-based policy and procedure quickly and easily in compliance with BSA/AML Examination Manual.
- Provides a high degree of automation to streamline the compliance process and provide an effective and efficient workflow.
- Exclusive interface with GUARDIAN OFFICER—a powerful anti-fraud solution.
- Provides a comprehensive scope of transactional monitoring of all transactions of all products lines in financial institutions of all sizes.
- Interfaces with government networks for electronic CTR and SAR filings.
- Manages high-risk clients dynamically according to the risk-based policy and procedure; enforces risk-based process effectively and efficiently.
- Integrates risk-based algorithms into suspicious activities detection with higher resolution and accurate results.
- Monitors and detects suspicious cash, check, wire transfer, ACH, ATM, monetary instrument, and loan transactions across all business lines.
- Exclusive interface with the United Crime Elimination Network
- Incorporates risk management into Advanced Customer Identification Program.
- Available as either in-house or ASP solution.
COMPANY ADMINISTERING THE PROGRAM:
GlobalVision Systems, Inc.
9301 Oakdale Ave., Suite 100
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Web site: www.gv-systems.com
Contact: Catherine Lew
(818) 998-7851, ext. 128
Lisa Gold Schier