Office Depot, founded in 1986, is the world's leading seller of office supplies and an industry leader in every distribution channel - from retail stores and contract delivery to catalogs and e-commerce.
As an Office Depot customer you will have access to Office Depot's exclusive Business Services Division website, strategic brand name partnerships, multi-billion dollar buying power, and ease in economizing your bank's operations. Enjoy customer service from Office Depot that is unmatched in the industry.
Members interested in participating in this program can now sign-up online at https://odams.officedepot.com/registrations/synergybai.php.
Member employees can also create an account for personal use by registering online at http://odams.officedepot.com/registrations/portal.php?a=58314193. Or, shop in store with the printable Store Purchasing Card.
- Up to 80% off Manufacturers Suggested List Price.
- A core list of 350+ frequently ordered, deeply discounted products featuring many high use commodity items.
- Your own customized list of an additional 75 items using the same steeply discounted pricing matrix as the core list. This additional 75 list is where a banker would want to include items that are specific to their organization, such as toner and ink jet cartridges.
- For miscellaneous items outside the core and custom tailored list you can choose any other product in the Business Services Division full line catalog at 10% off retail published prices (excludes technology products).
- Free, next-day delivery by Office Depot truck or UPS, depending on your location.
- Access to the award winning Business Services Division website for placement of orders, online catalog, stock availability, order history, product returns, and usage reports.
- The support of a local account manager who is responsible for total account management customer satisfaction.
- In addition to office supplies you'll also receive discounts on office furniture, print/copy services, custom business forms, stationery supplies, promotional products, lunchroom and janitorial provisions.
- Discount program for member employees.
- The Office Depot team will provide you with on-going creative and innovative procurement solutions by identifying preferred product and process improvement opportunities.
The WBA is very pleased to make this program available to our members and we hope you’ll take this opportunity to re-evaluate your current office supply program.
For more information about this program, please feel free to contact Greg Dolph, Territory Development Manager at 307.635.3147 or by email at email@example.com. If you’re ready to sign up, please visit our online registration page at https://odams.officedepot.com/registrations/synergybai.php.